The Politics set out below applies to the processing from personal data mafrom by Butson Ofkem.
Alison Ofkem is a website from e-commerce accessible via the Internet athttps://www.alisonofkem.com/. IThe head office is located at 69 RUE DU ROUET, 13008 MARSEILLE, registered with the Trafrom and Companies Register of Marseille unfromr number 884375205 represented by MAliKEBIR
- Legal framework – compliance with GDPR and French law
The data controller fromclares that he carries out from treatments from personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection from natural persons with regard to the processing from personal data and the free movement from these data (hereinafter referred to as the RGPD) and to French law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (modified).
- Durationfromconservation from personal data
The data will be kept for a period from 3 years from from their collection.
- Rightsfromthe person whose data is collected
The person whose personal data is collected has the right:
– from request from the controller access to personal data, rectification or erasure from these, or a limitation of the processing relating to the data subject,
– from object to the processing,
– portability from its data,
– lodge a complaint with an authority from control,
– from withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent mafrom prior to withdrawal from the latter, this right existing exclusively when the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, point a), or on Article 9, paragraph 2, point a) of the GDPR, i.e. on the consent fromthe data subject to the processing from their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Managementfromthe relationship with our customers
Personal data processed – We process the following personal data: title, first name, last name, telephone number, email address, postal address, date from birth, product or service purchased, purchase price, possible discount, possible promotional offer, date and place of purchase, place from fromlivery channel from distribution, terms from payment, payment information.
Purposes – The processing is intenfromd for the execution from orfromrs placed on our website and to the management from the relationship with our customers.
Legal basis – This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance from pre-contractual measures taken at the request from this one. It is based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. Requirement de data is of a contractual nature. The data subject is required de provide this data if it wishes to benefit de our products or de our services. If the data subject does not provide the data, he or she will not be able to become a customer, acquire our products or benefit de our services.
- UsefromGoogle Analytics
Personal data processed – Google processes the data mentioned in its Politics de confidentiality (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr/ This data inclufrom in particular the IP address from devices used to view the site.
Purposes – This processing is used to des purposes of analysis and statistical study de use de our website.